CATALOG OF WORKS
“La Solitudine delle Moltitudini (The Solitude of the Multitudes)” (2023)
“I am not a robot, am I?” (2022)
networked soundspace, interactive electroacoustic sound installation (4-channel audio) by SoniLab – SoniLab is the University of North Texas College of Music data sonification laboratory led by Marco Buongiorno Nardelli (creative director and composer), with Garrison Gerard, Chris Poovey, Patrick Reed, Benjamin Shirey and Okan Yaşarlar (composers and sound designers) - for the installation Fake News Apostles by BarábasiLab: Gabor Klitzinger (video art), A.-Laszlo Barabasi (artistic and scientific director).
ENSEMBLES (w/wo electronics)
for an unspecified number of performers (arbitrary duration)
1. Complexity Interactive Ensemble, Abby Pribisova – voice, tenor sax, clarinet, Gina Rae La Cerva – voice, percussion, Isa Ruiz – voice, accordeon, Mason Robison – voice, guitars, Nick Pelton – voice, keyboards, piano, Michael Garfield – voice, Chapman stick, and with the participation of the students of the Complexity Interactive Summer School 2021 of the Santa Fe Institute
2. Version for mixed ensemble with audience chorus (voices, flute, clarinet, violin, viola, cello, accordion and Tibetan bowl), 2022. Ginevra Petrucci, flute; Gleb Kanasevich, clarinet; David Felberg, violin; Laura Steiner, viola; James Holland, cello; Elaine diFalco, voice, accordion; Gina Rae La Cerva, speaking voice; with the participation of the audience.
3. Version for mixed ensemble (voices, flute, clarinet, violin, piano, cello, marimba). Beth Stone, flute, Rowan Jones, clarinets, Toril Azzalini-Machecler, marimba, Emily Hoh, piano, Pietro Genova Gaia, violin, Shizuku Tatsuno, cello.
untitled (four.feel.title.words) (2020)
for 2 performers and electronics (15’40”)
1. Dew. Rust. Light. Flow (for flauto d’amore (or flute or alto flute) and electronics)
2. Mist. Iron. Cold. Pulse (for flauto d’amore (or alto flute or bass recorder) and bass recorder (or flauto d’amore or alto flute)
Rain. Steel. Hollow. Veil (for flauto d’amore (or flute or alto flute) and electronics)
Amargosa Tryptich (2015)
for violin, clarinet and piano (5:40)
Morning Moon (2012)
Works for ECCO LA MUSICA (Marco Buongiorno Nardelli, flutes, Jim Crew, piano, accordeon, clarinet, Ed Butler, drums, percussions, Aaron Bittikofer, bass):